Name: Dr hab. in¿. Pawel Strak
Addres: Institute of High Pressure Physics of the PAS
01-142 Warsaw, Poland
Cell phone: +48 --- --- ---
Phone: +48 22 888 02 36
2009 - 2020 Institute of High Pressure Physics Polish Academy of Science
· DFT simulations of nitride heterostructures
· Modeling of energetic barriers and dynamics of Ga ad-atoms on (0001) surface of GaN crystal by DFT method (codes: SIESTA, VASP).
· Modeling of N2 anisotropic interaction potential (codes: Gaussian, NWChem).
· Modeling of crystal growth by LPE and LPEE method with FEM code FIDAP and also with finite volume method ANSYS FLUENT.
· Molecular dynamic modeling of nitrogen properties - my own C++ code.
2005 - 2008 Cooperation with Crystal Growth Laboratory at Institute of High Pressure Physics Polish Academy of Sciences
· Modeling of the natural convection in HNPSG crystal growth method with FEM FIDAP code
Job position: professor assistant
· Preparing exercise for students from Statistics lecture
2005 - 2011 PhD studies Faculty of Physics Warsaw University of Technology (thesis: "Physical Properties of nitrogen – numerical modeling")
2000 - 2005 MSc. studies Faculty of Physics Warsaw University of Technology (profile: Solid State Physics, theme: High pressure, high temperature equation of state of molecular nitrogen by molecular dynamic method)